CeraSil+ (30 Capsules)
CeraSil+ is a uniquely formulated dietary supplement providing targeted nutritional support for the body's production of collagen and key components of cell membranes. CeraSil+ represents a breakthrough in nutritional supplementation to nurture health from the inside out by addressing our body's cell-level needs for building the components necessary to optimal skin, connective tissue, and cell membrane health. The proprietary combination of silicon, ceramides, and a fermented superfood, each in a highly bio-available form, creates a functionality that is greater than when taken alone.
- 5 mg of water soluble, bioactive and highly bio-available silicon in the form of orthosilicic acid
- 15 mg of Tamogitake mushroom (Pleurotus Cornucopiae) extract yielding 3% glucosylceramides
- 15 mg of Ohtaka Superfood (tm) -- 50 fruits, vegetables, grains, fungi, seeds, nuts, and herbs combined in specific ratios and fermented to optimize absorption and utilization.
Nutritional and therapeutic applications for silicon:
- Connective tissue strengthening and support -- joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, blood vessels
- Skin, hair, and nails -- all collagen-based
- Bone strengthening and support -- within bone, silicon is the essential component making up the collagen matrix upon which calcium is deposited.
- Strengthening teeth and gums
- Cardiovascular support
- Immune system enhancement through improved health of skin tissue
Ceramides are the main component of the Stratum Corneum of the epidermis layer of human skin. Together with cholesterol and saturated fatty acids, ceramides create a water-impermeable protective organ to prevent excessive water loss due to evaporation as well as a barrier against the entry of microorganisms. As we age, there is a decline in ceramides and cholesterol in the stratum corneum.
Glucosylceramides are the simplest form of this class of membrane lipids and function as a precursor to the many more complex forms created by the body. Alterations in glucosylceramide levels are seen in response to diseases such as cancer, diabetes, skin disorders, and cardiovascular disease.
Nutritional and Therapeutic Applications for Ceramides:
- Improvement of skin function and appearance
- Improvement to all cell membrane integrity and function
- Improvement to cell signaling including regulating differentiation, proliferation, and programmed cell death (PCD)
Nutritional and Therapeutic Applications for Ohtaka Superfood:
- Antioxidant support for the immune system
- Prebiotic support for the digestive system
- Phytonutrient support for cellular nutrition
Directions: Adults take one (1) capsule daily, with or without food. Not intended for children under 18 years of age.